Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Little Man is Growing Up (Big Boy Car Seat)

After months of carrying Liam around in the Chicco KeyFit 30, we made the decision to pick up a new car seat. I've talked about this before but we kept putting it off until this past weekend. I had to work at my base and carrying Liam to and from the car multiple times made me realize that it was time.

After work on Saturday, we made a trip to Babies "R" Us to take a look around and make a purchase. After lots of looking and thinking and buying things that had nothing to do with car seats, we made a decison.

Safety 1st Complete Air 65
A nice BRU employee helped me take the box to the car and then we realized that the box would not fit in the Mustang. After taking the seat out of the box, we were able to get the seat in the car but waited until this week to set it up. Oh, and by the way, we love it! He looks so big in it!



No comments:

Post a Comment