Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm back!

Hi everyone!
It has definitely been awhile since I've sat down and focused on this blog. I am back now and have so many things that I want to share with you all. It's actually a bit overwhelming but I want this blog to be a place where I can come and be myself so I am dedicated to being consistent with posting. I do have a few changes planned for the blog which I hope to implement over the next few months. Until then, I will be posting on a regular basis. I have a lot of catching up to do since we've been in Germany for a few months now so expect lots of posts about what we've been up to. Oh, and I will definitely be posting about the newest addition to our family (little baby Asher).

Thanks you to anyone out there that has taken the time to read this little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment