Sunday, September 4, 2011

We're Back!!

So, so sorry for the absence. We've been home from work for a few couple weeks now and we're trying to get back into the swing of things. Dogs, Liam, housework, homework... Needless to say, I'm pooped. I promise to start updating again on a regular basis. We have lots of exciting things coming up. Will is coming home earlier than we expected so I'll be fixing up the house like mad plus the cooler weather we're having today (love, Love, LOVE it!!) is reminding me of all the holidays we have coming up. Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend and we will see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Will coming home earlier than expected!
    Yeah for fixing up the house!
    Yeah for cooler weather and a reason to decorate for fall!
    :)
    Looking forward to reading all they exciting things!!!

    Biz

    ReplyDelete