Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eight Months Old?!?! Where has the time gone?

This is a little late but Liam is eight months old! He's growing into such a big boy and is learning and exploring all the time. He's an expert crawler and has started pulling up on furniture. He has four teeth (!!) and is loving all the new foods I let him try (he actually starts smacking his lips whenever he sees me with food). He has been a little needy lately but I think that's due to our few weeks of work and daycare. Overall, Liam is doing great! He's a bundle of joy and so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. I can't even fathom what 8 months will be like.
    I can't get past the point I'm at now, much less think about what it'll be like once my Bitsy Hitzy is here!
    Any advice for the first few days?
    Biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first few days with Liam were a little different since he was in the NICU for five days. The biggest piece of advice I can give you is to do what feels best for you and to be flexible with your expectations. I like to have a plan and stick to it and that went right out the window once I went into labor, lol. I've made lots of adjustments to my "plan" since then such as co-sleeping and delaying solids (against the advice of many other moms). I've learned that if it feels right for you and your family, then that's what's best.

    ReplyDelete