Saturday, June 30, 2012

Coming Soon: The TMI Series

I've been holding back. I want to use this blog as an outlet and source of expression but I know that some things can be considered TMI. Since I still want to share these things, I figured I would start a "TMI Series". This will be an area on my blog where I will talk about things that may not appeal to everyone (especially men who I doubt will be reading this anyways). So, consider this a heads-up. If you don't want to read about my lady bits (since we are TTCing, I will probably reference my lady bits a lot), you should avoid this series, lol. TTCing is an exciting time for us and this is definitely I something I want to share with my friends, family and readers who may be TTCing as well. I just want to warn those who are not interested in these topics beforehand. Now that everyone has been warned, let the lady bit conversations begin! Okay, not really but yeah, pretty much.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!
    I am so excited for you!
    We are looking forward to Bitsy's first birthday so we can start our journey again!
    I can't wait to be preggers again.
    I'll be checking back to see how your doing!
    Yipee!

    ReplyDelete