Sunday, November 25, 2012

17 Weeks Pregnant!


How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure. The movers took my scale :(
 
Maternity clothes? Not yet

Stretch marks? Nope

Best moment this week: All the baby movement


Complaints: Still pain in my hips....booo!

Movement: Yes!
 
Food cravings: Since my appetite has returned, I haven't been craving anything but food sounds good, lol 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still cake/cupcakes
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes
 
Gender: Not sure yet
 
Labor Signs: No!
 
Belly Button in or out? In-between
 
Wedding rings on or off? On! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody but it may be the stress of moving
 
Looking forward to: Cleaning our house and heading to Texas

2 comments:

  1. <3 reading this!
    I am so excited for you and that cute bump :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This has definitely been an interesting (and exciting) pregnancy so far.

      Delete