Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Our Texas and Germany Adventure: Part I

We have arrived in Texas! After a long (long) car ride and some terrifying Dallas highway driving, we made our way to the first stop of our overseas adventure. We will be here for over a month and have lots of plans so far. I'm trying to remind Will that we don't need to cram everything in right away. We have plenty of time to get out and enjoy time with family.

So far, we've spent a lot of time with Will's mom and stepdad. Will also has a much younger sister who has become the perfect companion for Liam. Over the past couple days I have started to feel a little under the weather. It started as a bit of a stomachache then turned into a full-blown cold (and sore throat). I am feeling a lot better now so we plan to hang out with Will's dad and stepmom. I'm planning to keep my camera nearby to capture lots of pictures while we are out. Here are a couple pictures of our trip so far!



2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you are in Texas right now.
    Wishing we were back in Austin.
    I hope you enjoy your time there and that you get to feeling 110% soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am feeling much better and so far Texas (we're in the Dallas area) has been good to us.

      Delete