Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy (Belated) Holidays!

Hello out there. It has definitely been awhile since I last posted. Things are going great on our end. We enjoyed the holiday season and I must say that this Christmas was one of my best ever. Will has been on leave since Christmas Eve (he goes back to work tomorrow) so we have spent a lot of family time together. Although I have enjoyed having him home, I'm ready to get back into a regular daily routine with the boys especially since Will will be gone for training quite a bit over the next few months.

We managed to sneak in a mini session with What the Focus Photography over the holidays. I planned to send out Christmas cards but that was an epic fail. I figured I'd share some of our pictures here and just plan to send out cards during the year (maybe for Valentine's Day). Anyways, here are a few shots that we took at the Weiden Christmas Market.





No comments:

Post a Comment