Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pregnancy Notes // 21 Weeks


Already past the halfway mark and it still feels like I saw those two lines yesterday. I'm starting to slow down and enjoy all the joys of being pregnant. I am feeling better than in the beginning even though I am still battling a bit of nausea and heartburn.
When I first became pregnant, things were so rough that I added meat back into my diet. I felt horrible doing so but it was the best decision for me at the time. I plan to return to a mostly vegetarian diet after this little baby is born. I think I'll add fresh fish into our diet once we hit O'ahu next year. 
As of right now, I'm just enjoying life, enjoying my boys and trying to stay active when I feel good. These past 21 weeks really haven't been that bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment