Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Texas: Dallas Zoo

While in Texas, we decided to take another trip to the zoo. I really wanted to go to the Dallas zoo (even though it is smaller than the Fort Worth zoo) for one reason: You can feed the giraffes. I love giraffes! They are absolutely one of my favorite animals (besides Artemus, of course) so just the thought of feeding one made me practically burst with excitement.
This time we hit the zoo up with Will's dad, step mom and grandparents. We had a great time. The bird area was amazing! One bird flew and landed on top of Liam's head. He, understandably, freaked out and was done with the birds but that memory alone made this one of my favorite zoo experiences ever. Here are some pictures from our second zoo trip!

This bird flew up to me and started checking my pockets
Liam's new friend with the adorable gold Cowgirl boots


No comments:

Post a Comment