Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Natural Hair Journey Update



It has been 10 months since I shared a hair update (after I cut off quite a bit of hair) and my hair has grown quite a bit. I'm still wearing wash and go's (I'll share that routine soon, I promise) about 99.8% of the time. Partly because I'm lazy but mostly because I hate the way other styles look on me. I experimented with twist outs and noticed that I touched my hair way more than when I just wear a wash and go.

For awhile I felt like my hair wasn't growing. It wasn't until I looked at the pictures from January that I realized its not only growing but I've been able to retain length as well.


Although a lot of people feel you can't retain length and grow long natural hair on a wash and go regimen, it seems to work for me and my kinks and curls. 

I'll be updating regularly especially once the baby gets here since I'll likely experience postpartum shedding (bye-bye edges).

If you have any questions about my hair journey so far, feel free to leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment