Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sleep? What's that?

So Liam and I have had a rough couple of days. I've been super cranky and stressed and so has Liam. We're a bundle of fun right now! Okay, not really. When it comes down to it, I'm pretty sure I am sleep deprived. Liam still wakes up every two hours to nurse as well as nursing regularly during the day. He takes quite a few naps throughout the day but during that time, I usually try to catch up on housework, eat, get on the internet, etc., then when I'm ready to head to bed, he's up to nurse at 12, 2, 4 and 6am. I'm hoping that Liam starts sleeping longer at night soon. That way, I'm better able to take care of him during the day instead of being incredibly tired.

And speaking of sleep, I just started nodding off while typing so it's time for me to sneak a few minutes of sleep before Liam wakes up to nurse.
"Goodnight stars/Goodnight air/ Goodnight noises everywhere"
(Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown)


Goodnight everyone!
♥Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment