Tuesday, February 22, 2011

When it rains, It pours...Unless you're Will, Then rain is just rain

I am what you would call a "worrier". If something goes wrong, I worry it about it until it is either resolved or until something else takes my attention. I guess I'm an "obsessive worrier".

So throughout our short marriage, we've had a lot of trials and obstacles. Things haven't been easy and it doesn't help that we were successful at getting pregnant so soon after getting married (hooray for our honeymoon baby). Not only were we planning our lives together, we were also planning for a new life and an upcoming deployment. I definitely think that our problems have helped to make our relationship stronger but Will and I tend to handle things differently. While a problem can seem like the end of the world to me, he's far more calm and optimistic.

To be honest, if it wasn't for Will, I think I would never get any sleep and would spend all my time worrying about things that may or may not be in my control. It's this calm and optimism (among other things) that make me love Will more and more each day. Without him, not only would I not have an amazing support system but I also wouldn't have another lovely man in my life, Mr. Liam.


So, in honor of the two of the most important men in my life, enjoy a few pictures :)

(p.s. baby, if you're reading this, love you lots)




Photographs by Melissa Bradfield Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment