Monday, February 7, 2011

Back to Normal...

After Liam's birth, I was really excited because I didn't seem to experience any kind of "baby blues". Well, it seems like I'm just a late bloomer. In my last post, I mentioned that I have been in a bit of a funk. Things have slowly gotten better (after quite a bit of a rough patch) and I'm starting to feel like myself again. Liam slept a little longer last night and I was able to put in a few loads of laundry AND do my makeup this morning. Liam had a weigh-in this morning so it was nice to leave the house feeling put together.

Oh, and by the way, Liam weighed in at a healthy 12 lbs. Crazy to think that almost eight weeks ago, he only weighed 7 lbs, 9 oz. He's growing and changing so much that I'm scared I'm going to miss something. I can only imagine how Will feels considering that he is so far away. Luckily, we'll be able to capture some of his moments through pictures and videos. Before Will returned to Iraq, we took some family photos and I plan to have pictures taken every three months until Liam turns a year old. Our photographer, Melissa Bradfield, is currently editing our family photos and put a new one up today.

Liam's precious little face melts my heart every time :)

Take care everyone!
♥ Jaye
Photograph by Melissa Bradfield Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment