Friday, February 25, 2011

Two Month Update

Mr. Liam is a little over two months old now! My, my. Where has the time gone?

Liam had his two month checkup on the 23rd. He did great and is growing well which means that breastfeeding is going successfully. This was also the dreaded immunization appointment. He had to get three shots and one oral vaccine. He wasn't too happy but once he ate, he acted like nothing ever happened.


He measured in at 13 pounds (63rd percentile) and 23.5 inches long (57th percentile). His head circumference is 16 inches (50th percentile).

He hit all of the milestones but my favorite by far is smiling. He smiles a lot in the morning when he first wakes up and it just gets me every time. I love it! He also laughed for the first time this month after taking a massive poop. Typical boy!

Now it's time to share pictures of the lovely boy!

<3 Jaye

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is precious!
    You make beautiful babies!
    And you just made me laugh out loud at work after reading that he laughed after filling his diaper!
    Biz

    ReplyDelete