Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting Fit: Diary Two

I fell off the weight loss wagon, well, I hate to say "wagon" because I'm not trying to lose weight to fit into a dress or to look good for the holidays. I really want to be healthy and set a good example for Liam (and any future children) and things were going okay. Then Will came home. He's definitely a fast food type of guy. He doesn't have to watch calories or even worry about what he eats. Lucky him, right?

Okay, I won't use Will as an excuse for my setback. I just don't have any self control or motivation. That will change soon. I know that I won't be able to reach my goal without putting forth the time and effort. I plan to continue using MyFitnessPal as well as Ripped in 30 and the workouts on Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit (if you haven't heard Drew's story, you should definitely check out his website).

Wish me luck (again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment