Friday, January 6, 2012

Our First Milestone of 2012

Since Will is returning to work after a month of leave, he was definitely due for a haircut. We decided to take a trip to the salon this morning since I have drill and will have the car out of town until next week (yay for hotel living with Liam). The topic of Liam's hair has come up a few times in the last few months and since Daddy was already going, we decided to get Liam's first haircut.

When we walked into the salon, there were two chairs right next to each other open. Will sat in one and I sat with Liam on my lap in the other. I had originally planned to take pictures during the process but that didn't happen. Now that I think about it, I should have taken one of him before so that we could see the difference. Even though we didn't get tons of pictures of this milestone, I was able to get a lock of his little curls and snapped pictures afterwards.





Every time I look at him now, I start to tear up. He looks like such a big boy now that he doesn't have his crazy, curly, baby afro. It makes me realize that I have a toddler on my hands. Definitely makes me want to cry...or start planning baby number two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment