Thursday, March 22, 2012

15 Month Update

15 months old...wow. I know I should be used to it by now but I'm still amazed at how old/big Liam is getting.

This month has been the month of the "wild child". Liam is all over the place and extremely vocal. When he doesn't want to do something, he will let you know by shrieking at the top of his lungs and since Liam is a very independent toddler, you can only imagine the sound level in our house right now. He pretty much wants to do what he wants to do and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it. We're crossing our fingers that this is just a stage.

Teething is another shriek inducing milestone in Liam's life. He is currently getting all four of his first year molars (yes, all four decided to come in at the same time, lucky us). He is so much pain and discomfort. It kills me since there is very little I can do to help him. So far our teething remedies are pain reducer, nursing and lots of hugs and kisses. A few friends recommended amber teething necklaces as a teething remedy so I think we'll be giving that a try as well.


And now on to the pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment