Friday, April 13, 2012

What We've Been Up To...

So, I haven't been updating like I should (do you forgive me??). No worries though, things are good here (except for a little car trouble but that's taken care of now). We've been chugging along and things really seem to be falling into place. Liam has turned into Spiderman and is climbing everything. He decided that he wanted the car keys off the dining room table this morning and figured he'd just climb onto a chair and make his way on top of the table. I almost had a heart attack. That boy is trying to kill me!

In recent news (well, sort of recent news). Will and I celebrated our two year anniversary on March 24th. We just went to a nice baby-free dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Houlihan's. If you get a chance to go there, try their Seared Tuna Wontons. Best App Ever!

I mentioned that I am now working as a Breastfeeding Peer Counselor. I'm still super stoked about this job and really hope I can live up to the expectations of the program. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how everything will work (and so is everyone else since this is the first time the health department has offered this position). Once I get things perfected, I'll definitely do an update.

We also celebrated a low key Easter with family and friends. The weather was perfect and even though we decided to just do a small, fun Easter egg hunt at home instead of going to our town's annual event. Liam did not understand the concept of finding eggs so maybe it was a good thing we put off the actual Easter egg hunt until next year.

We also celebrated another low key event: My 27th birthday! I never do much for my birthday and honestly woke up that morning and didn't even remember it was my special day. The intake manifold on our Mustang cracked the day before so it was in the shop and I got to drive around our roommates Altima (definitely didn't want to give that back). I had a breastfeeding seminar during the day and went grocery shopping with my mom afterwards. When I got home, Will and Marks (our roommate) surprised me with a cake and ice cream. I was not expecting that at all since we had just planned on going to dinner this weekend to celebrate my birthday. That, along with all the Facebook love, made my day super special.

So, needless to say, things are good here. And here's a little visual entertainment courtesy of my Galaxy S2 (since I have no clue where my camera is) for you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment