Tuesday, December 25, 2012

19 Weeks Pregnant!



How far along? 19 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs according to the scale at the doctor's office 

Maternity clothes? Still wearing most of my clothes although my jeans are getting a little tight and my shirts are getting a little short (thank goodness for hair ties and maternity tanks)

Stretch marks? Nope

Best moment this week: Calling the baby "they", lol. I guess all the twin comments are starting to get to me


Complaints: Return of morning sickness (so far, just a nausea), tiredness and breathlessness

Movement: Yes! I'm pretty sure this baby is trying to escape
 
Food cravings: Steak

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I'm pretty sure my bump has doubled in size
 
Gender: Nope
 
Labor Signs: Nope
 
Belly Button in or out? Outie
 
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy for the most part
 
Looking forward to: The zoo, hopefully we can make it this week and Liam's second birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment