Tuesday, December 25, 2012

20 Weeks Pregnant!

Please ignore the messy bed in the background


How far along? 20 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs

Maternity clothes? Definitely need maternity shirts now just for the length but I'm still rocking my pre-preggo jeans

Stretch marks? Not that I've noticed (I do have a few from my pregnancy with Liam though)

Best moment this week: Lots of baby movement this week


Complaints: A little bit of nausea but hip/lower back pain and still a bit breathless at times

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Nothing really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope and I even had a bit of cake on Liam's birthday

Have you started to show yet: Yep

Gender: Not yet

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Outie

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but I must admit that I had a few moody moments this week

Looking forward to: Meeting Liam's great grandparents, another zoo visit and hopefully some exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment