Monday, July 18, 2011

Back After A Short Break

Things have been a little crazy for Liam and I. We're back at home after a couple days out of town working. Liam stayed with my cousin instead who lives in town instead of going to a daycare.

As much as I love Liam, I was definitely excited to head to work for a few days. It gives me a break from being
home and allows me to talk to other adults. Overall, the trip was a success. Liam got to play with other kids while I was at work and we spent the night in a nice hotel. It was a little taste of what our lives will be like in a couple weeks since I will be working for a majority of August.

Besides our trip, things have been pretty laid back around the house. With my mom and siblings gone, it is definitely a lot quieter (which I LOVE). Now, if only I had the motivation to start some decorating projects. Speaking of motivation, that seems to be something I am definitely lacking. I think this may have something to do with it though:
It's Hot!!
It's a little hard to stay motivated when you break a sweat by just walking outside. Liam and I have been spending most of our day inside only daring to venture out early in the morning.
One things for sure: I'm definitely ready for fall! Stay cool everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment