Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Six Month Appointment Update

Liam had his six month (!!) check up earlier this morning. I showed up with a list of questions and overall, everything went pretty well. They usually write his measurements down for me but this time they didn't. I know he weighed in at a little over 19 pounds (78th percentile, if I remember correctly) and was 26.5 inches long (50th percentile). I can't remember his head circumference but it was around the 70th percentile.

He rated excellent on his progress and is doing everything on schedule. I asked about teething remedies and inquired about the rashes on his cheeks as well as the bumps on his arms and legs (a slight case of Eczema).

Then it was time for his vaccinations (boo). He cried but, luckily, only had to get two today (no more shots until 12 months!). We were given the choice to make a 9 month appointment even though it's not necessary. I still haven't decided if I want to make one but I think it would be a good idea to keep up with some sort of schedule.

So, overall, Liam's six month appointment went well. He's hanging out in his bouncer, chewing on his thumbs and spitting so I guess he's over getting poked earlier. Oh, wait, now he's crying so maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment