Thursday, June 16, 2011

Six Months Old!!

Mr. Liam is six months old today. OMG! Where has the time gone?!?!

I can't believe that my little guy is half way to his first birthday already. It makes me a little sad but I'm so excited for what's to come (I already see pearly whites and crawling in our near future).

Liam has his six month appointment next week so I'll wait until then to give out his measurements but I'm guessing the guy is at least 19 pounds (my arms are constantly sore). He's growing so fast and is such a big boy.

We have a lot of things planned over the next few weeks (a baby pool, maybe a trip to the swimming pool, six month pictures, just to name a few) so I hope to remember to take lots of pictures.

Speaking of pictures, here's Liam's first pictures as a six month old!!




No comments:

Post a Comment