Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happenings in the C. House

A lot of things are happening in our home right now. I'm bored so I'll list them out in the Top 3 C. Family Happenings.

#3: Cleaning
Okay, that is definitely a not so happy and fun happening but it's something that has slowly been happening over the last few weeks in preparation for Will (and our roommate, Heinz)'s return. Cleaning and organization are things that I am think a lot about but when it comes to implementing them into our daily lives, I suck (I'll own up to that one). I've been using Pinterest as a means for inspiration and it's been helping a lot.
Right now, I'm working on the "Mother of All" Fall Cleaning Checklists.

#2: Will's Homecoming
He's not home yet, but he'll be here before we know it (hence the cleaning). Will doesn't want me to make a big deal of him being home but he's been gone for a year, it is a huge deal. I don't want to embarrass him too much so I am going to make a poster to hold at the ceremony and maybe decorate the car (I have a feeling he would be really embarrassed by that). If I don't decorate the car, I may decorate the front door with a few balloons. I'll have to get on it though, homecoming is just around the corner.

#1: Liam is "walking"!!
Well, more like taking steps but still, it's walking to me. It's so exciting! I wish Will was here to see him walk but he's been able to catch a few of Liam's "stepping spurts" on Skype. Everyday he takes more and more steps so who knows, he may just be walking at the homecoming ceremony. I've been trying to catch him on video but he always seems to start stepping when I'm nowhere near the camera or iPad.

We'll definitely be having an exciting next few weeks. I'll be posting lots of pictures and videos of Liam and even more once Will gets home. I'm excited to have my family together for awhile before we have to do this all over again next year.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for walking!
    I can't fathom what my life will be like when that starts here!
    I think we are safe, being that we are only 1 month in.
    Also exciting for the hubby coming home :)
    I know you are ready for that one!!!

    So excited for you and keep up the good work with the housework, you'll be so glad you did!

    Biz

    ReplyDelete