Monday, October 3, 2011

The A to Z of J

 I've seen this on a few blogs that I follow and decided to play along. Let me know if you do one so I can check it out!











A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Picking up the trash after I sweep. I don't know what it is but I have a hard time doing it.
D. Dogs: Two Shih Tzus. Artemus Javo and Pepper Kashmir!
E. Essential start to your day: Liam smiles. They make my morning better (or coffee, depending on how late Liam had me up the night before)
F. Favorite color: Mauve
G. Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold. Yellow gold creeps me out (okay, I'm exaggerating).
H. Height: 5'0"
I. Instruments you play: Sadly none.
J. Job title: Mom and wife all the time/Fuel Systems Mechanic once a month
K. Kids: One, Mr. Liam
L. Live: Kansas
M. Mother's name: Yolanda
N. Nicknames: Jay, J-Dog (oh, I forgot to mention I'm a rapper in my spare time)
O. Overnight hospital stays: A week when I swallowed Ammonia as a kid, Pre-term labor at 35 weeks and when I gave birth to Liam
P. Pet peeve: When I finish washing dishes and someone puts a dirty dish in my sink. Qweally!?!?
Q. Quote from a movie: "
Nah... I mean, I'm already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could I get into? " - Juno
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: Two sisters and a brother
T. Time you wake up: 0700-0900
U. Underwear: Umm...yes?
V. Vegetable you hate: I actually like most veggies.
W. What makes you run late: Bad planning.
X. X-Rays you've had: Stomach, teeth, and ankle (I think)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Layered Chicken Enchiladas. Will loves TexMex food so I've been trying to find recipes that we both like.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and Panda Bears

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! Your little cutie is SO adorable!! I have a "mama blog" too that I'd love for your to check out! www.talesofayounghousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete